Terrific Room 20!

Terrific Room 20!

Thursday 17 April 2014

CAMP.......Best time ever G.S




Ok, so the time I arrived at camp I saw the playground and cheered because there was a really tall slide and I was really excited. My friends were like, Grace we come across to have a truckload of fun and instead your excited about the slide, and I paid no attention what so ever, well ok, I did, but the truth is, I was just showing off and I just like being the centre of attention, a lot and when I  say a lot..... I mean a lot.

So, the first night we slept, it was so tragic, nobody in my room got to sleep untill, like 11:00pm. In the morning most of the boys were up really early and had showers when they were not meant to, anyway, moving of the boring stuff...The first activity we did was raft making. We went with Mrs Fernandes and she told us we only had 4 barrels, a load of tree branches and a bucket full of ropes. She told us we had half an hour to make our rafts.

We realised that when the boys put their raft in the water it broke straight away, anyhow, our raft succeeded half way through the course, which was around the pontoon and back, but like I told you it broke, so in the end we were told we were allowed to swim to the pontoon and jump off.

Next we went to the confidence couse and ...... well I got through most of the way until the very end where we had to walk along a bridge that was too small for my legs and arms, but I managed to carry on and in the end I took ten minutes.

Now, I would tell you more but it looks like you can tell how much fun it was just by how descriptive and long this blog is. so I will stop here and let you get on, I hope
you enjoyed this... short but very long blog.    

Talk to you next time.









1 comment: