Terrific Room 20!

Terrific Room 20!

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Year 6 camp K.K.

Scary Part

When we went hunting for birds and wallaby's at night. Wink, wink, right that's what we did. L.B hurt himself going up the hill, I tripped over like 5,000,000,000 times, L.S was at the back behind me and she was pulling and screaming so loud I think I'm now deaf. A.R was in front of me since L.S was behind me. I was pulling him down, but If was fun.

Funny Part

The funny part was.... and had to be..... the skits.... My favorite one was 'Girls Got Talent' and they all were boys. They were all dressed up in dresses and skirts, it was a comedy and it was so funny I could watch it again and again. I would for sure.Then I was chosen to put make up on Mrs F it was hilarious. 

Interesting Part

The most Interesting part is when my group 6 went kayaking all the way to Stingray bay. I saw about 5 sting rays, it was so scary and it was a once in a life time thing, it was so exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment