Terrific Room 20!

Terrific Room 20!

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Year 6 camp 2014 Reflection. J.S.

Camp was so awesome, we got to do so many new activities.
My funniest moment at camp was skit night and my favorite act was 'girls got talent' because my friend kept saying vanilla ice cream through it.
My favourite activity at camp was archery. I hit the bulls eye once but it rebounded off because I had not fired the arrow hard enough. In the end I got the highest score in group 4.
The most exciting activity at camp was the kayaking because we got to kayak all the way to Stingray bay. When we were at Stingray bay everyone claimed that they had seen stingrays and one person fell in, thank goodness it wasn't me.
On the first night hardly anyone got to sleep because we were super pumped for the activities we were going to be getting up to.
Camp was awesome, the year 5's are going to love year 6 camp next year so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment