Terrific Room 20!

Terrific Room 20!

Wednesday 16 April 2014

My favourtie things at Camp Bentzon

Hey over here!


Tuesday 15 April 2014

A few days ago year six's of Botany Downs school went to the most magical, fun- filled place on Kawau
island, "Camp Bentzon".
It was a two hour bus ride from B.D.S to Sandspit then a twenty minute ferry ride. Once there it was the time of my life.



The cabin was huge, the only down side, because I wasn't in the main building each morning, I had to climb up the stairs. My favourite day was Thursday tenth of April 2014 when I got to do what I have always wanted to do. Brace yourself it was....
                                                       

ARCHERY. I really wanted to have a game against Mr T but he wasn't there. Atleast I got a center shot in the bullseye where the spot light is, and on that day something no one was expecting, the fire alarm sounded. All the doors slammed close in a flash, luckily it was not a real fire. After that we were allowed back into the building. The manger said it might have been a rat that chewed though the wires.



                                   

     Later on that night all year 6's performed their skits. My one with my friends was a 'Try not to laugh' and we got everyone laughing, including my teacher Mrs F. She was cracking up.




 After a long hard day me and my teacher had a cup of tea. by M.M





                                                                                                                     


                                                                       



No comments:

Post a Comment