Terrific Room 20!

Terrific Room 20!

Wednesday 16 April 2014

camp L.S

Exciting


Kawau island is the most fascinating, fantastic island in the world! I mean they have new super stand up paddle boarding, isn't that amazing?! There was amazing archery, fishing, sailing etc.

Challenging 

 
What I found quite challenging was Killer hill. It was SO exhausting! I could swear I was literally about to unconsciousably collapse. My face was suprisingly sweaty, more than it ever had before! After about every 5 minutest I'd stop, hold a tree and have a 5 second rest. Oh and let me tell you, if you walked up Killer hill, you'd know why they call it "Killer hill." My exhausted legs couldn't walk ANY longer. Buuut I reached my goal and I was very proud.


Funniest
What I found really hilarious was the...... SKIT NIGHT!!! I had the best time of my life that night. At the end of it we got to put beautiful make up all over teachers! Sadly, Miss Radue went home sick so R.P's mum volunteered to help. Mrs Foot chose K.K and J.C to do the make up. K.K grabbed a mountain full of hair gel and spread it all over Mrs Foots hair! Mrs Foot screamed in confusion and asked frightenedly what it was!



CAMP WAS THE BEST WEEK OF MY LIFE!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment