Terrific Room 20!

Terrific Room 20!

Wednesday 16 April 2014

my highlights at kawau island R.P

Kawau was an amazing excperience for me because I had a really good chance to overcome my fears.

The fear that definitley stood out for me was sailing.  Peter was my coach for sailing and made me more confident and not terrified of the boat rocking side to side.  My tummy felt like worms weaving all round inside trying to find a place to rest.  I was attached to a rope with the sail boat and I would get pulled in if I freaked out.

That week it was my first time spending absolutely no time with my family.   At first I felt a bit scared and weird but in the end I was fantastically fine and ended up really enjoying camp without my family members.

I was so excited when I found out that we could jump of the pontoon. My mum would always say better safe then sorry, so I went out with a life jacket and managed to jump off. 

WHAT A SURPRISE!!!

THE END

P.S  In my opinion if you went, you would have a blast to.





No comments:

Post a Comment