Terrific Room 20!

Terrific Room 20!

Tuesday 15 April 2014

What I did at year 6 camp M.L.

I had a wonderful time at Kawau Island. It was like going on a holiday without my family but with friends and teachers.

 The thing I found interesting was we only got 2 minute showers. ' WHAT!!!' I usually take a long time taking a shower. But it was fun anyway because I got to live a week with my friends and you do not want to live with girls that are completely messy not good.

The funniest thing was probably the skits.One of the groups did 'girls got talent' it was soooooooooooo funny it made my throat sore. Me and K.K were singing a song , and what I found funny was the next day all my friends started singing it and doing the amazing dance moves. Also, my best friend K.K and another boy in my class put make up on my awesome teacher. It was ridiculously weird, everyone was laughing and giggling.

One of the things I found scary was when I jumped off the pontoon. After I kayaked back to shore that was amazing.Also it was my first time holding a bow and arrow. It is actually harder than you think it is. The bow is very heavy. The arrows are really hard to put in. But every time it was my turn I would get it in once. So it was worth it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment