Terrific Room 20!

Terrific Room 20!

Wednesday 16 April 2014

KAWAU ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! J.M.S

I had such an exquisite time at Kawau Island (Camp Bentzon).
My most memorable moment was when I went SOLO SAILING! I had to do 2 jobs, doing the rope and also steering the boat. There was a saying for turning the boat around, Tiller to the Sail.
The funniest moment was skit night because everyone was amazingly creative. My favourite skit would have been our skit, (me and some other friends), but despite that it would have been Sock Soup or the parent helpers skit.
My firsts would have been kayaking through very shallow waters (mangroves).
The most challenging events would be tramping through rocks and branches to get to our destination of Mansion House or climbing up quad- burning Killer Hill.
I was most eager to do Archery because I was confident I was going to get close to Bulls-eye, as a matter of fact I did:-!!!!
AHHHHHH!!!! The most scary thing would be.......(drum roll please) Being chased by a duck, his name was Pex. :-)
Its a DUCK
AHHHHHHH!!!!
"Tiller to Sail!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment