Terrific Room 20!

Terrific Room 20!

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Camp reflection K.L.

MY highlight was when we did the kayaking because it was my first time doing it and I liked getting pushed of the ground and into the water.The funniest thing was seeing my mum screaming on the flying fox. I would like to do the kayaking again because I would like to learn about it more. I didn't like the water confidence course because the rope was hurting my hands and feet, I was scared that I might have fallen in.The grossest thing was seeing people brush their teeth because all the tooth paste was coming out of everyone's mouth and it was really disturbing, also we saw a baby pig in it's 
enclosure with poo all over the floor.
  

1 comment:

  1. YOUR BLOG IS SOOOOOO COOOL BECAUSE MY BROTHER HENRY IS IN IT B.D ROOM12

    ReplyDelete