Terrific Room 20!

Terrific Room 20!

Thursday 8 May 2014

Super Mum!
ZOOMS  through Whitford Road to the beautiful beach by lunch time for a picnic
OBLIVAITES messy rooms and dirty floors.
BOUNDS through the supermarket to get healthy, yummy food for my family.
WRESTLES wiggly itching head lice in my scalp when my hair itches and scratches badly.
ORDERS delicious yummy Hawaiian pizza for my awesome family.

R.F. xx

To the best mum in the world
Gliding past the gloomy clouds while searching for her marvellous and magnificent gadgets when landing near the shops to get me ready for school.
Pouncing on the revolving rubbish to make the floor sparkly and shiny so we don’t slip.
Wizzing to the popular pakinsave to get her magical ingredients ready to cook a delicious meal.
Investigating on the internet for perfect holiday bargains which is within affordable costs.
I love you mum I really do. Have breakfast in our school and watch our special mother’s day assembly too.
A E xx

MY SUPERMUM
Leaps out of bed super early to
transport me to school in the morning.

Zaps grosse germs when I’m sick
so I can get better in a blink of an eye.

Races to the shop so she can buy
me spectacular school supplies so I
don’t get into trouble.

Battles the disgustingly, dirty germs
in the bathroom so we don’t get sick.
Thanks Super Mum!
AY xx

No comments:

Post a Comment