Terrific Room 20!

Terrific Room 20!

Thursday 8 May 2014

                       Mum you’re a superhero

-         Fights her battling boss to stay home with me when I’m sick.

-         Zooms through the chaotic crowd at the shops to find me, and wrestles me away from the totally amazing toys!

-         Vaults through crunching leaves to start mowing the long, tall, green grass.

-         Leaps around the house with the very noisy vacuum, singing away to herself.

-         Wishes that she could zap all the crazy cars so she can zoom me to my awesome dancing on time.

I love you Wonder mum! You’re a Superhero!

SB

Mum
Gliding through horrific traffic with her kids making noise noisier than thunder as she zooms to work so she isn’t late.
Fights irreplaceable dust bunnies and commands them to get out of the cupboard once and for all.
Raids the tough, metal tin cans to find the right one for her and for her kids so they can have a spectacular lunch.
Battles the hot day so her kids can have a terrific day playing their favourite sport rugby and winning magnificently against other teams.
Attacks the icky, bloody scraps with a nice soft, fluffy bandage around the scrap.
WC

Mum
Hurtles over her annoying boss to rescue me from my sickness so I don’t affect other people.
Bounding through the horrible traffic to deliver me to school and be on time for important appointments.
Wrestles through the house to make the dirty, yucky carpet spotlessly clean.
Soaring to the supermarket to buy ingredients for cheap, delicious food to cook for the whole family.
Thank you marvellous Wonder mum for all the fantastic things you do for me.
NS xx


No comments:

Post a Comment