Terrific Room 20!

Terrific Room 20!

Thursday 8 May 2014

Mum



Bounds into the kitchen to make me a yummy lunch.
Thumps to the magnificent shops to buy me food and clothes.
Rescues the delicious baking before it burns.
Obliviates dirty washing and smelly socks.
Rushes to buy Easter eggs before they run out.
Love you Super mum.

BC xx

MUM
Rushes over to her luxurious lunch bar to sell appetizing food to build enough money for me to buy things in the unknown future.
Glides to my comfy room to deliver me her homemade meals and a gigantic cup of tasty lemonade.
Dashes to me whenever I get badly injured and nurses my mind body and soul.
Investigates with me when I am stuck and solves complex problems with me.
Zooms over to me and helps me fix my major problems and repairs my mistakes.
Oblivates the dust bunnies away from the floral floor and raids the huge cupboard to grab the cleaning equipment to make the house sparkling clean.
I love you Super mum.  

No comments:

Post a Comment