Terrific Room 20!

Terrific Room 20!

Monday 31 March 2014

Reflect on camp J.V

My highlight was when I did the dark tunnel because it was really dark and when you first go in its really small and you bang your head but it was worth it.

The funniest thing that happened was when we got to see the baby animals. We got to hold a Guinea pig and it pooped on me!

I would like to do kayaking again because its really fun and I really enjoyed myself. There was a big log that you could go under. I went under like a million times!

I didn't like the rope swing because when you jump off you feel speechless. You go up and down and someones dad kept trying to catch us but he didn't get me.

The grossest thing that happened was the night walk to see glow worms because you cant see the path and you nearly step in  poo and it is everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment