Terrific Room 20!

Terrific Room 20!

Monday 31 March 2014

camp reflection A.E

My highlight was when I went on a horse because it was my first experience.It turned out to be one of my favourite activities.It was really fun on a horse because when  we went up hill we lent forward and when we went down hill we lent back.It was challenging to stay on the horse because when we went on the hill the horse kept on moving up and down so we went up and down and it hurt.The funniest thing that happened on camp was when Mr Hayward had to go on the flying fox.He looked at us and gave group 2 a smile while he was going on the terrific flying fox.It was funny because while he came to the end he was so very close to banging his head on the tyre and that was funny.I would like to do the flying fox again.

No comments:

Post a Comment