Terrific Room 20!

Terrific Room 20!

Tuesday 3 June 2014

My project is on Winston Churchill. A great leader, by GS

Winston Churchill
I decided to do my project on Winston Churchill because he was Prime minister of England which is my home country so I would have supported him had I been born then.
He helped us win the war and he saved a lot of people because Adolf Hitler was our enemy and he would send Jews to deathly concentration camps. Now I am not going to tell you about them because it is just too horrible for me to handle.
I learnt that no matter how hard you try, you should never give up because you'll never know, it could lead to something very big in the future. 
He was born on November 30th 1874-24th January 1965. He lived a good life and the values he showed were...
  • Determination because he was determined to win the war.
  • Loyalty because he was loyal to everybody on his side of the war.
  • Accountability because he said if anything went wrong on his watch then he would take the blame.
  • Perseverence because he never gave up.
Now I would tell you more but I have to go because you might get bored, so see you later and keep sending comments to all the blogs. Bye By GS


No comments:

Post a Comment