terrific twenty

Terrific Room 20!

Terrific Room 20!

Monday, 31 March 2014

My goals for year 6 camp c.c

I believe I will be able to do the confidence course.
I will demonstrate excellence when I am sailing.
I am already skilled at kayaking.
I will show thoughtfulness when listening to instructions.





































Posted by Mrs F at 11:26
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: c.c
Location: Arctic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • Kids at Work!
  • Room 2 @Botany Downs School 2014
  • Room 3 Stars!
  • Room 4 Superstars!
  • Superstars of Room 23!

Contributors

  • Miss Lowans
  • Mrs F

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (153)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (32)
    • ►  May (21)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ▼  March (25)
      • My highlight on camp R.F
      • Reflect on camp J.V
      • Reflection of Sunshine Ranch N.S
      • camp reflection A.E
      • camp reflection S.P.
      • Reflect on Camp J.Y
      • Camp Reflction A.A
      • Sonshine Ranch Reflection By H.C.
      • Demonstrating BEST on camp K.R
      • Do our BEST in camp C.Y.
      • Demonstrating Best on Camp.K.K.
      • Kawau Island R.P
      • Goals for year 6 camp 2014 M.H
      • My goals for year 6 camp c.c
      • Demonstrating BEST on Camp: J.M.S
      • Best at camp J.C
      • My best G.S
      • Camp Mrs F
      • Sonshine Ranch J.V
      • Best at camp by M.W.
      • BEST at camp L.C.
      • Sunshine ranch experience A.E
      • BEST camp S.P.
      • Sonshine Ranch A.A.
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.